Wednesday 23 September 2015

          Iam fall in LADAKH



This time I must confess
i feel a total hate for myself
while crowded and swarmed
my heart wishes to be by single self

          seeking that single pearl
          i crave to dive deep into this sea
          but fear of murderous waves
          makes me beg for your help my friends 
scattered with so much going on inside i long for nothing but an inner unity
duality must be abandoned
if you seek to drink the soul of unity
                   you must bet and lose
                   everything you’ve ever owned
                   if you truly desire
                   to become one with your beloved
listen to the secret sound
of the revelation now
when your quest aspires the skies
fly away from this lowly earth
                              my heavenly soul
                              who only nests in the heights
                              is tired of its house on earth
                              it wants to abandon the body
                              it wants to take the final flight


No comments:

Post a Comment