Thursday 17 September 2015

about feelings

                  Love


മൊഴിയിൽ നിൻ മൗനമെന്തിനൊ...............

ചിരിയിൽ നിൻ സ്നേഹമെന്തിനൊ ............
ആാഗ്രഹമാണ് പ്രണയം,

                      Love is the most wonderful feeling in the world. However, I wish when I was younger that I didn't try so hard to fall in love. I wanted to be in love so much when I was young, that I probably misunderstood the affections that were given to me by some great guys who just wanted to have a nice girlfriend, and didn't want to think about forever just yet.


                        

                  CARE

      സൂര്യനായി തഴുകി  ഉറക്കമുണർതുമെൻ
അച്ഛനെയാണെനിക്കിഷ്ടം .....
         ഞാനൊന്നു  കരയുമ്പോൾ  അറിയാതെ
ഉരുകുമെൻ  അച്ഛനെയാണെനിക്കിഷ്ടം .....

       Care has been working in India for over 60 years, focusing on ending poverty and social injustice. We do this through well planned and comprehensive programmers in health, education, livelihoods and disaster preparedness and response. Our overall goal is the empowerment of women and girls from poor and marginalized communities leading to improvement in their lives and livelihoods.   


       
                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment